How it works
Take advantage of the opportunity and introduce your company by publishing a high quality profile.
1. Online registration
I Your company profile
- In English, clear and relevant to the event.
- It will be reviewed before it is approved and published
II. Contact details of the person attending the event
III. Your Availability
- Chose the time slots your can allocate for Brokerage Event meetings
- Ensure that you don't book meeting outside the Brokerage Event on these time slots
IV. Market place
- Explain the technology/product/expertise you are offering/looking for
- Specify the type of partner you are looking for
2. Promotion of published profiles
- Approved cooperation profiles will be published online
- All published profiles will be extensively promoted by the organisers of this event
- High quality profiles are visited about 50-150 times BEFORE the event and will still be viewed AFTER
3. Selection of bilateral meetings
I. E-mail notification when booking is open
- You will receive an e-mail reminding you that you can start booking bilateral meetings
II. Booking bilateral meetings
- Filter cooperation profiles and find the ones aligned with your goals
- Request meetings to the companies you are interested in meeting
- Accept/reject the meetings you are asked for
- When a participant accepts a meeting request she/he will select the
time to hold the meeting (within the available options were both of you
III. Your schedule
- Check the most updated version of your meetings' schedule
through the platform or the b2match app. It is a live agenda!
A minimum of 2 confirmed meetings is required to receive a free day pass to enter the DMEA Business Meetings. You will receive your e-code a few days before the event.
4. At the event
- Check the lastest version of your meeting schedule through the platform or via the b2match app
- Be at the Brokerage Event location 5 minutes before your meeting
- RESPECT the other participant's time and show up to all your meetings
- If an unforeseen circumstance comes up and you will not attend a meeting, please cancel your meeetings through the platform. In this way, the other participant will get a notification
Our staff will be at your disposal during the matchmaking event.